In this episode of Addicted2Salsa podcast, we take a look at some songs performed live during various events, and I'll give you some tips how to survive dances that are at live events (with a live band). This is because live songs tend to be much longer and different than the songs you practice with.
In this Episode, here is the song list:
- [Intro] Roberto Roena and Ray Barretto Medely
- Sonora Poncea - Ahora Si (with Andy Montanez) - a 16+ minute song.
- Frankie Ruiz - La Cura (live)
- Gran Combo de Puerto Rico (with Gilberto Santarosa) - 40th Anniversary Live - Maldito Callo/A Ti Te Pasa Algo/...(its a medely)
- [Ending] Gran Combo de Puerto Rico- 40th Anniversary Live - Bogallo/Mazucamba/Pata Pata..(another medley).